Family Economic Support Office
Family Economic Support Office (FESO)
Providing access and resources that support your success at work and in life.
The Barry County Family Economic Support Office (FESO) helps families access social services and training programs that support successful employment by partnering with local government, non-profits and private employers to offer the best resources available.
How Can We Help?
- Budgeting assistance
- Understanding your credit report
- Financial wellness workshops
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Helping in improving work attendance
- Apply for Medicaid, Food Assistance, childcare and other assistance
- Referral to personal, marital or family counseling
- Access to training or education
- Connecting to community resources
Success coach is onsite at member companies:
- Thornapple Manor
- Hastings Manufacturing
- Bradford White
Walk in appointments welcome. Call or email. Off-site meetings available. Request additional times if needed.